The other day while on a walk he topic of shower thoughts came up. I don’t remember how but my son asked me what they were so I attempted to explain them as random things that come to you mind when your mind if free to wonder. Like when your in the shower and don’t have a phone shoved into your face.
That’s when I thought it might be fun to collect a few of the funny once I have found and put them into one place.
24 Fun Shower Thoughts
In no particular order.
- Having a toddler in their “Why?” phase makes you realize how much you know and don’t know about things.
- I wonder what my dog named me?
- If tomatoes are fruit then is ketchup a jam?
- Does a straw have one hole, or two?
- Crabs probably think that fish can fly.
- People born in the year 2000 will never have to worry about forgetting how old they are.
- The object of golf is to play the least amount of golf.
- Once you have a Ph.D. every meeting you go to becomes a doctor’s appointment.
- You’ve survived 100% of your worst days.
- Nothing is on fire. Fire is on things.
- Fire trucks are really water trucks.
- Clapping your hands is just high fiving yourself.
- Social anxiety is basically conspiracy theories about yourself.
- Pregnant women are the only true bodybuilders.
- We’ll never really know what it smells like underwater.
- How do our brains remember that we forgot something, but we can’t remember what that thing was?
- When we’re young, we sneak out of our houses to go to parties. When we’re old, we sneak out of parties to go home.
- Every single decision you’ve made in your life has led you to where you are now.
- You may have once made a decision that saved your life without knowing it.
- Most people aren’t scared of being alone in the dark. They’re scared of not being alone in the dark.
- The first person to inhale helium was probably relieved that their voice went back to normal.
- Aliens invaded the Moon on July 20th, 1969.
- Vehicles today can connect to the web, link to your phone, and stream music from space. But they still cant tell you why the check engine light is on.
- If you eat meat as a comfort food then is it from an emotional support animal?
That’s all for now but I will probably add more to the list as I run across them. But if you like dad jokes I have a collection of them too!